Wise Words About Photography

"If I could get one good shot a year...boy, I'd be ahead of the crowd after 40 years!" - Budd Watson





Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall in Muskoka...Two of My Favourites

Yesterday I had a great day of shooting photos in Muskoka with my friends Tim and Yvonne. We started in Gravenhurst and ended up taking a ride (including a full turkey dinner lunch) on the Muskoka Steamship "RMS Segwun", North America's oldest operating steamship. After our cruise, we went to High Falls near Bracebridge where I shot Little High Falls - one of my favourtes. Then on to Windemere House, Muskoka's legendary resort on beautiful Lake Rosseau. What a fantastic day to view the fall colours, do some photography with friends and spend time in Muskoka. Enjoy and have a great Thanksgiving!












No comments:

Post a Comment